Friday, March 11, 2011

The Making of a Family of SIX!


Welcome to the journey of going from a family of five to a family of six!  This is probably the only pregnancy that I am wanting to last until my due date!  I am excited to document the ups, downs, twists and turns that we encounter as we go through our fourth pregnancy and welcome our Thanksgiving bundle of joy into this world!  Kait and Chris are anxiously waiting to find out what this baby is, they don't exactly understand that they have to wait awhile.  Not only do they want to know if the baby is a boy or girl, they want to have the baby NOW!  Every time we go to the doctor they ask if we can pick the baby up yet.  

Nic and I have decided since this is (most likely positively) our last addition to our family that we want the ultimate surprise and we are waiting to find out the gender until D-Day.  We decided that it would be such an exciting surprise to find out the second we welcome he/she into the world.  Of course we both have our suspicion's of what this little one is.  We have already gotten a jump on the buying stuff and have almost everything we need.  Downside to that is that it will be a long 35 weeks!  Oh and if you didn't know, I am 5 weeks pregnant.  I had my first real OB appointment yesterday.  I had been two times prior for blood tests to ensure that this was a healthy pregnancy.  And yesterday's appointment we had a dating ultrasound.  I am excited to be seeing the midwife that I saw for the majority of Kaitlyn's pregnancy and am I am looking forward to the labor and delivery for the first time in any of my pregnancies.  In addition to my obsessive planning and such I have already started in with the name game! :)  We have a handful of names picked out but not THE one.  We have decided to have three of each and when the baby makes their presence we will decide what name suits he/she the best.  We are always up to suggestions so if anyone has any names that they want to throw our way, please do!

That's all for now! Keep an eye out for more ramblings!

3 comments:

  1. I am so excited for you!!! And okay, I bit jealous but hey it's okay =) Congrats!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! :) And I think it's a fine time to get working on #2. We could be preggo buddies.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats :) And you're much more patient than I, I couldn't hold out on finding out the gender lol.

    (mama2seven from JM)

    ReplyDelete